Thursday, April 8, 2010

Encore Condos- Invest at Scarborough Town Centre- Take advantage of VIP discounts

Investors and home owners are contacting me to find out the price range and what units are still left.  So  I thought I'd just update everyone at the same time.  According to Monarchs Sales Reps about 40% of the units are already sold... probably higher as that conversation took place on the weekend while buying an investor unit.

Today's conversation:

1.  Some studio units and about 10-1BR units are held for the public when it is opened up to the public.  Most 1BR and Studios are sold.

2.  1Br + Den units - there is only 1 South unit and a few West units left.  North and East there are plenty still to sell.  The reason being they are facing the EQ1 Condo building and Centro Condos currently under construction.

3.  2BR + 2WR - SW facing - last time I heard they were sold out.  I've bought a couple and sold a few myself.  If you are seriously interested I can sell one of my units to you.  Must be purchased by April 13th.

4.  2BR + Solarium - SE facing- there are plenty units left.

In a nutshell if you are thinking of investing at Scarborough Town Centre then you need to act fast.  The VIP sale discounts have been extended... if you want to take advantage of them contact me ASAP... plus get a complete price list, unit layouts and worksheet to complete to get access to the discounts.

Prices:  Studio – from $139K,  1 Bedroom – from $190K,  1 Bedroom + Den/ Solarium – from $245K, 2 Bedroom – from $327K, 2 Bedroom + Solarium – from $354K

Read my previous blogs:  1. Running the Numbers "Monarch Encore Condos" Investment Opportunity and 2. Exclusive Condo - 39 Floor Beauty at Scarborough Town Centre - Encore at Equinox to get background and Investing Information.

Contact: Jas Jagpal, Remax Sales Representative E-mail: jasjagpal@rogers.com  C: 647-272-6629 

 

Posted via web from Markham's #1 Real Estate Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment