Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What are the Top 10 Real Estate Questions by a Buyer?

Having worked with many Buyers in the Toronto Condo a Housing Real Estate market and I've noticed a patter of similar questions.

In no particular order here they are.

1.  How much HST do I have to pay?

2.  How much are the closing costs?

3.  How much mortgage will I have to pay for this house?

4.  How much does an home inspection cost?

5.  How much will the Lawyer charge me?

Are you noticing a Pattern?  Buyer's are "very focused" on costs!

6.  What is a Buyer Representation Agreement?  Why do I need to sign it?

7.  Do I have to pay you commission?

8.  Can you refer me a _____ 

9.  Should I sell first or buy?

10.  What do you think I can get this home for?

Buyers are very cost conscious but there are many more important questions they should be asking themselves and 10 common mistakes they should avoid.  If you are interested to know and would like a FREE REPORT.  

Email me: Subject: 10 Common mistakes A Buyer should avoid.

Ipod2

A maximum of 2 draw tickets for every trade in real estate.  (Referral ticket & Seller ticket ; Referral ticket & Buyer ticket). 1 draw ticket for every trade in real estate where there is no referrals.  (Seller ticket or Buyer ticket).  You have 1 in 4 chance of winning an ipad2.  Draw tickets to be given to all Buyers, Sellers, Leasers, Assigners, Referrers that result in a trade of real estate starting March 21st, 2011 to Aug 31st, 2011.  Draws will be held on Sept 4th, 2011.  Winners will be notified by Newsletter, E-mail and by phone and agree to have their name published on Jas's print and web marketing material.

GET A FREE SELLER CONSULTATION & CMA - Click Here
Sign Up For Vip Savings with Jas.  BUY • SELL • INVEST • Assign • Lease in the GTA.
Join my FACEBOOK FAN PAGE - "REAL ESTATE NUGGETS". 

Realnuggets-logo
RE/MAX Dynasty Realty Inc.  O: 905-471-0002 Cell: 647-272-6629
E: jasjagpal@rogers.com W: www.JasJagpal.com  W: www.TheTorontoCondoRealEstate.com
© 2011 Jas Jagpal, Sales Representative, BSc. York University

  Bookmark & Share.

Posted via email from Markham Real Estate Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment