Saturday, March 17, 2012

What a Million Dollar Townhome looks like in "new" Markham downtown

In "Downtown Markham" near Warden & Hwy 7 there is a huge development by The Remington Group that will be completed in 2030. 

Under development are townhomes, condos a brand new Cineplex Odeon theatre and lot of future resident, commercial projects.

I happened to walk into one of their few million dollar "freehold" Townhomes and took a few pictures.  If you are interested in living at Markham's new downtown or investing for the "future", your retirement... I'd consider this location and I'd love to help you buy.

Hope you liked the pictures.  Call me if you have any real estate related questions and subscribe to my weekly newsletter by dropping me an email at jasjagpal@gmail.com

Jas Jagpal, Broker  | REMAX   

Posted via email from Markham Homes for Sale : Markham Condos Real Estate : Investment Pre-Construction Condos

No comments:

Post a Comment