Monday, January 3, 2011

News: Toronto Maple Sikhs - New Years Polar Bear Dip - Videos

WOW!  Fantastic Day it was.

Just Imagine two dozen Maple Leaf Sikhs taking the plunge in Freezing Lake Ontario!  It happened on Jan 1st, 2011 in pouring rain. 

As a team we had three goals and we reached them all.  

1.  Have female involvement. 

2.  Double the number of participants from last year's dozen. 

3.  Be the #1 Fundraising Team.

We had six ladies take the plunge and we raised over $7000 for Toronto's Habitat for Humanity more than twice the second place team.

For 2012 - We're hoping that more young Toronto Sikhs and Non-Sikhs join us! 

It would me amazing to see 50 people take the plunge and raise more than $10K for Toronto's Habitat for Humanity.

My sincerest Thanks to all those who sponsored me and helped me raise my goal of $1000!

I have uploaded a few videos to my YouTube channel.  Search "Toronto Maple Sikhs" or "Jas Jagpal".  I spent a considerable time editing the shots my wife took and even created a slow-motion classic with the "Chariots of Fire" Olympic soundtrack from my school days.

OK!!!! I promise my next posting will be back to the Toronto Real Estate Market.

Happy NEW YEAR and may it be full of Happiness, Health and Success!

Links to YouTube Videos

1.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ectIXOazfGw   (Chariots of Fire - 8 min)

2.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCLEcHG94Zw  (Live Version - 5min)

3.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0c6kcqJCMI  (News- CP24 - 1min)

4.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiGJORiWVZs (Capturing Still Pictures - 1min)

__________________________________________________________________

Jas Jagpal, BSc. York University - Toronto RE/MAX Sales Representative
Cell: 647-272-6629  O: 950-471-0002   F: 905-471-7441

Sign Up
For Vip Savings with Jas.
  BUY • SELL • INVEST in the GTA.

Do you own a Condo at Scarborough Town Centre and looking to sell? 
Consider getting Jas's Flat FEE MLS Listing and SAVE Money.

Markham Boxgrove Homes, Morningside Heights Homes, Scarborough Town Centre Condos, Toronto Real Estate: www.JasJagpal.com
Posted on: 
www.1stoprealestate.ca : www.LinkToMorningside.comwww.MarkhamBoxgrove.com
 

Posted via email from Markham Boxgrove Real Estate Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment