Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011 & THANK YOU for Donating.

I feel very good today having reached my fundraising goal of $1000 for Habitat For Humanity.  For a day or two I thought it would be impossible.  Once again the donations came from the least expected places as it so often happens in life and not from those you thought would.

I'd like to say a big Thank You to Joey Tsang, a fellow realtor who barely knows me but was first to donate.  My colleague Assif Yassen who again donated like last year.  He works in South Scarborough and Pickering area. My boss Amit Saini for giving on behalf of RE/MAX Dynasty. 

If you are looking for a fine Realtor in Caledon, Brampton & Mississauga - if not me :-)... I know my friend Bridgette of Sutton Group will graciously help you.  Thank you Bridgette for your donation.

Thank you to the Howard Family for their generous anonymous donation! Thank you to all my brothers and sisters for giving.

Thank you to the Grewal-Gill, Sathish & Singh family.

Finally... thank you to my Brother-In-Laws... for their very generous donations!  I'll be invoicing you guys $50.... just kidding.

Now that I've done the Math... and as I had promised to match $1 for every $5 donated.  Which is 20% of approximately $900 raised.  So I will be donating another $180.

Once again... thank you to all who contributed!

From the Jagpal Family to You and Yours.

Wishing you a healthy, happy, prosperous NEW YEAR!

Support Habitat For Humanity - Join Jas in Toronto New Years Polar Bear Dip 2011
__________________________________________________________________

Jas Jagpal, BSc. York University - Toronto RE/MAX Sales Representative
Cell: 647-272-6629  O: 950-471-0002   F: 905-471-7441

Sign Up
For Vip Savings with Jas.
  BUY • SELL • INVEST in the GTA.

Do you own a Condo at Scarborough Town Centre and looking to sell? 
Consider getting Jas's Flat FEE MLS Listing and SAVE Money.

Markham Boxgrove Homes, Morningside Heights Homes, Scarborough Town Centre Condos, Toronto Real Estate: www.JasJagpal.com
Posted on: 
www.1stoprealestate.ca : www.LinkToMorningside.comwww.MarkhamBoxgrove.com
 

Posted via email from Markham Boxgrove Real Estate Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment