Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ideal Clients are...

Are you My Ideal Client?

What a tough question and I've been thinking about it for awhile now. 

You see I've been in the sales and service business for over 20 years... actually much longer since I was 9 years old selling flowers and Ice-cream at the Toronto beaches and street corners of downtown Toronto. 

I've dealt with people of all ages, races and attitudes and experienced everything a sales person can.  So I figured, I'd try something different.  Why not put it out in the universe, who my Ideal clients are and attract these wonderful people into my life.

You see I'm a honest, upfront, no-nonsense type of person.  I believe in the goodness of people and give them my loyalty.  My wife tells me I'm very reliable and dependable which is good for my clients.  I believe in education, doing my homework and offering honest advice. If I don't know the answer, I'll tell you, and will research it and find out.  I won't lie.

So what type of clients do I want to work with?

1.  Loyal - As Realtors we work for FREE until you Buy or we Sell your house. 

2.  Honest - Don't hide facts I'll need to do my job.  Sure there are personal matters which should stay personal.  But be honest when it comes to information I need to help you.  My fiduciary duties to you include "Confidentiality".

3.  Co-operative - In real estate you need to be flexible and help us out. 
For example... a Buyer is looking for a house.  But specifies they can only view homes on the Weekend.  A house meeting their needs comes on the market on Monday.  Realtor calls the Buyer.  Buyer says we'll see it on the weekend.  By Wednesday it's already sold and the Realtor can't do his job successfully and help out the Buyer.  It's frustrating for everyone.


So help me find my ideal clients:

My ideal clients are Investors, Seniors, Home Owners & Young Professionals.  They are decisive and willing to take action.  They are loyal and appreciate the value I bring to a real estate transaction and value my direct-honest approach. They are cooperative, ask questions and trust me to look after their best-interests.

To learn more about me visit my website at: www.JasJagpal.com

The Toronto Condo Real Estate
www.TheTorontoCondoRealEstate.com

Jas Jagpal, BSc. York University - Toronto RE/MAX Sales Representative
Cell: 647-272-6629  O: 950-471-0002   F: 905-471-7441

Sign Up
For Vip Savings with Jas.
  BUY • SELL • INVEST • Assign • Lease in the GTA.

Markham Boxgrove Homes, Morningside Heights Homes, Scarborough Town Centre Condos, Toronto Real Estate Houses: www.JasJagpal.com
Blog Posted on: 
www.1stoprealestate.ca : www.TheCondoReport.ca : www.LinkToMorningside.comwww.MarkhamBoxgrove.com
Do you own a Condo at Scarborough Town Centre and looking to sell? 
Consider getting Jas's Flat FEE MLS Listing and SAVE Money.

©
Jas Jagpal, 2011

 

No comments:

Post a Comment