Wednesday, February 23, 2011

BUYERS - Dreaming of Buying your First House or Condo

BUYERS - Dreaming of Buying your First House!

Have you ever dreamed of owning your own Toronto condo or house?  Aren’t sure if you are ready and don’t know where to begin?  In 1998, my wife and I were in the exact same predicament.  It didn’t matter I was a university graduate and she was a financial advisor in a bank.  Going through the process of buying your first real estate property is always nerve wrecking and confusing. 

If you’re a First-Time Home Buyer, and serious about making your dream come true, then call me.  I will guide you, step-by-step and help you make your dream a reality.  I've been told my 1 hour consultation is worth a milliom dollars where I answer all your questions and set out a Buyer's plan with your honest input.

A few things I highly recommend anyone contemplating buying a house or condo is to:
1.  Have 3-6 months of emergency savings.  
2.  Have at least 5% down payment (outside of the emergency fund)  
3.  Get a mortgage pre-approval from the bank.  ( or I can refer you to many brokers I know).

 My goal is to help you turn your dream into reality.  I promise I will NEVER for a commission, knowingly put you into greater financial hardship!  That is why I offer this consultation and if you need help setting up a savings plan,  my wife (a financial planner) can help you.

To learn more about me visit my website at: www.JasJagpal.com

The Toronto Condo Real Estate
www.TheTorontoCondoRealEstate.com

Jas Jagpal, BSc. York University - Toronto RE/MAX Sales Representative
Cell: 647-272-6629  O: 950-471-0002   F: 905-471-7441

Sign Up
For Vip Savings with Jas.
  BUY • SELL • INVEST • Assign • Lease in the GTA.

Markham Boxgrove Homes, Morningside Heights Homes, Scarborough Town Centre Condos, Toronto Real Estate Houses: www.JasJagpal.com
Blog Posted on: 
www.1stoprealestate.ca : www.TheCondoReport.ca : www.LinkToMorningside.comwww.MarkhamBoxgrove.com
Do you own a Condo at Scarborough Town Centre and looking to sell? 
Consider getting Jas's Flat FEE MLS Listing and SAVE Money.

©
Jas Jagpal, 2011

 

Posted via email from Markham Boxgrove Real Estate Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment