Thursday, March 3, 2011

REAL Nuggets - Not McNuggets

I've started a NEW Blog...  www.RealNuggets.ca

It's all about getting rid of the bullshit... and talking REAL, Real Estate.  The whole point of the blog is to provide "nuggets" of information which will help you, me, fellow Realtors, Buyers, Sellers, Investors of Canadian Real Estate.... especially the Toronto Real Estate.

People who know me-  like me, because they know they always get REAL answers, REAL information and NO nonsense.  If I don't know something... I'll tell you straight up.  But you'll know I'll be searching for the answers to educate myself!  Best way I know how to help my clients!

Anyways... over the coming months... I'll be talking about everything and anything that I see happening that needs "Full Disclosure".  Starting with best practices.  After all having taken the Broker course... I see a lot of room for improvement.  (Myself included).  I'll try to keep the blogs "SHORT".. hence I've called my blog REAL "NUGGETS".

REAL- Real Estate  Nuggets-  info you can depend on!     Not McDonalds Chicken Nuggets. :-)

I looking forward to your comments.  If you post... please keep it short... or it might get deleted.

Thank you,
Jas Jagpal, Sales Representative

You can join my FACEBOOK FAN PAGE - "REAL ESTATE NUGGETS".

Realnuggets-logo

RE/MAX Dynasty Realty Inc.
O: 905-471-0002 Cell: 647-272-6629
E: jasjagpal@rogers.com
W: www.JasJagpal.com  W: www.TheTorontoCondoRealEstate.com

© Jas Jagpal, 2011

 

Posted via email from Markham Boxgrove Real Estate Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment