Friday, January 13, 2012

What is the Magic Number of Views?

 

What is the Magic Number of Homes You Need To View before making an Offer?

There is a misconception that Buyers in Toronto, or general real estate market should see five, en, fifteen properties before they put an offer on a home.  In my experience with Buyers, often times we put an offer within viewing five or fewer properties.

How is this done?

When we sit down and discuss your needs.  You open up and let me know exactly what you want.  I'm able to then research those properties that meet your criteria.  So I find what you need, "not what I think you want".  We book the appointments and then we put in an offer.

So if I've done my job properly and you've been truthful to me and let me know your needs, then we don't need to see more than 5 properties to find the right home for you.

The most important thing is that we need to communicate with each other.  You don't need to waste your precious time viewing 10, 15, 20 properties that could be better spent with your family. 

So be honest, upfront, and let me do the job that you've hired me to do.

Jas Jagpal, Broker

FREE SELLER CONSULTATION & CMA - Click Here 
RE/MAX Dynasty Realty Inc.  
8 Shadlock St. Markham, On L3S 3K9 
O: 905-471-0002

Houses
: www.TeamJagpal.com  Pre-Construction Condos: www.TorontoCondoRealEstate.ca
 © 2012 Jas Jagpal, BROKER, BSc. York University

Jasjagpal-vip-footer

 

 

Posted via email from Markham Homes for Sale : Markham Condos Real Estate : Investment Pre-Construction Condos

No comments:

Post a Comment