Monday, September 13, 2010

ELECT Jas to Sell your Condo from $999 and House from $1499

We are having Municipal elections in Toronto this fall and unfortunately I couldn't run.  So not to disappoint my raving fans I'm running to be your local Realtor® of choice. 

Unlike Elected officials my promises aren't dependent on getting majority consensus.  After all, I am the CEO and President of my business.

So here goes.

1.  Elect me on or before by Oct 25th 2010 - Election Day - Get the lowest Selling commissions starting at only $999 for the most services.  Check out www.ElectJasJagpal.com for 5 different listing packages.

2.  See #1

3.  Hurry time is running out.

4.  Did I mention time is running out?

5.  Hurry only 10 contracts at a time and let your friends and family know... they will be thankful you did to help them save $1000s on a real estate transaction in the GTA

Conditions. House/ Condo must be in the GTA - you must be ready to sell and buy this fall/ winter.  Contract must be signed by Oct 25th, 2010. 

© 2010- Jas Jagpal, Remax Sales Representative, jasjagpal@gmail.com ; 647-272-6629
Markham Boxgrove Homes, Morningside Heights Homes, Scarborough Town Centre Condos, Toronto Real Estate: www.JasJagpal.com
Posted on: www.1stoprealestate.ca : www.LinkToMorningside.comwww.MarkhamBoxgrove.com

 Bookmark & Share

Posted via email from Markham Boxgrove Real Estate Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment