Friday, December 3, 2010

Eat Fresh, Eat Organic - Downtown Fresno's Revolution

We all have heard of the saying "garbage in, garbage out"... yet most of us, like myself have given it very little thought when it comes to our bodies.  We might relate it to our minds... but very few actually think that it is important for our bodies.

Many years ago, I was diagnosed with HBP.  My diet was awful.  It was a (SAD) Standard American Diet.  I was so busy working I had no idea the toll my eating had on my body until one day I decided to go to Sears and buy a treadmill.

I remember vividly the sales lady asking me if I'd like to try it.  Anyways, being athletic all my young life, I said why not.  I'll never forget those 2 minutes, that seemed like 30 minutes.  My legs still stiffen at the thought of getting off the treadmill and feeling like I had something stuck up my $@#.  It was at that moment, I realized I had to change my diet and life.

My wife at that time took a 1 year Nutrition course and created many new dishes, added organic nutrients and supplements to our diets which resolved our "medical" issues - my eczema, my son's asthma, etc.

Today, my sister, Tara and her family are starting a revolution of their own, in Fresno, California with their Whole Farms Market.  They're helping people to REFRESH their minds, REPLENISH their bodies, REVIVE their souls and RETHINK how they eat.

They've been delivering organic produce at affordable prices on their delivery truck in western Fresno. But now they've opened a Whole Farm Market and Cafe in downtown Fresno that will feature delicious organic raw food entrees, fresh pressed juices and desserts that are changed daily. 

Consumers will also be able to purchase, fresh & local organic produce, raw unpasteurized nuts, seeds, beans, dried fruits, oils, spices and raw milk products.

So let's stop the "garbage in, garbage out" diet and add the golden nuggets of "Eat Fresh, Eat Organic" to your life.

Visit website at: WHOLE FARMS MARKET

View them on ABC 30 NEWsClick Here

Whole Farms Market's official grand opening is next Wednesday, December 8th, 2010

Visit them at: 1807 Broadway St. Fresno, California  - M-F- 11:00am - 7pm   Sat. 9:00am to 2:00pm

Friend them on Facebook and stay updated to news and events

_________________________________________________________________

 

Jas Jagpal, BSc. York University - Toronto RE/MAX Sales Representative
Cell: 647-272-6629  O: 950-471-0002   F: 905-471-7441

Sign Up
For Vip Savings with Jas.
  BUY • SELL • INVEST in the GTA.

Do you own a Condo at Scarborough Town Centre and looking to sell? 
Consider getting Jas's Flat FEE MLS Listing and SAVE Money.

© 2010- Jas Jagpal

Markham Boxgrove Homes, Morningside Heights Homes, Scarborough Town Centre Condos, Toronto Real Estate: www.JasJagpal.com
Posted on: 
www.1stoprealestate.ca : www.LinkToMorningside.comwww.MarkhamBoxgrove.com
 

 

Posted via email from Markham Boxgrove Real Estate Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment