Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tis The Season: Give with your Heart and Receive with your Soul

 

After watching a youtube video on the vastness of the stars, galaxies and the universe and how tiny our sun is compared to the largest known star in the universe.  Our sun is like a dot on a piece of paper, yet the earth is like a dot to our Sun... and it made me feel really really insignificant in the cosmos.

The universe does not care if I, you or the entire earth existed.  Then what of significance can we do?  Well I looked at the lives of the Gurus and one thing they did was "give"!  They gave their time, money and energy to help uplift humanity and created community (Sangat) so all people can network, share, cooperate, meditate and help each other lives.

It's a sad fact that today, many including myself only think about primarily our self,  at most our family and we'd be lucky if it stretches to our siblings and extended family.

Like microbes we are to the cosmos and we are here but for a blink of an eye.  I've read "our awareness expands when we give, we do not diminish in value but rather increase."  That, "giving starts the receiving process."  I know I've not given enough in my life.  I need to do more.  I'm hoping in the 2011 that I can reach out to more people and learn more about myself and give the gift of giving starting with Habitat for Humanity.

Jas Jagpal, Microbe in the Cosmic Ocean

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2011.

Support Habitat For Humanity - Join Jas in Toronto New Years Polar Bear Dip 2011
__________________________________________________________________

Jas Jagpal, BSc. York University - Toronto RE/MAX Sales Representative
Cell: 647-272-6629  O: 950-471-0002   F: 905-471-7441

Sign Up
For Vip Savings with Jas.
  BUY • SELL • INVEST in the GTA.

Do you own a Condo at Scarborough Town Centre and looking to sell? 
Consider getting Jas's Flat FEE MLS Listing and SAVE Money.

Markham Boxgrove Homes, Morningside Heights Homes, Scarborough Town Centre Condos, Toronto Real Estate: www.JasJagpal.com
Posted on: 
www.1stoprealestate.ca : www.LinkToMorningside.comwww.MarkhamBoxgrove.com

  Bookmark & Share

Posted via email from Markham Boxgrove Real Estate Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment