Monday, December 6, 2010

Help me Build Homes and HOPE this NEW Year's Day

There are over 60,000 families on the waiting list for social housing in Toronto. This New Year's Day I am once again putting my name on the line for affordable housing by participating in Habitat for Humanity Toronto's annual Polar Bear Dip.

Please help me build homes and hope for families living in need by sponsoring me for this event. 100% of your donation will go directly to building safe decent affordable homes right here in Toronto for local families living in need.

You too can help break the cycle of poverty for a family.  Start with your New Year's resolutions right now! Please make a generous secure online donation now by clicking on the link below:

http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?SID=2832988&Lang=en-CA

Secure online donations can be made with your credit card and an electronic tax receipt will be sent by email for donations of $20 or more.

Thank you for your generous support of this great cause that I am excited to be a part of. To learn more about Habitat Toronto's work in the community, visit www.torontohabitat.ca.

Last year you helped me raise $999 and this year I'd like to match the year $2011.

You can view my video from last year at the above link... I've opened the donations with $101... please donate, $5, $10, $20, whatever you like for this great cause!  I promise I will post a video on YouTube again this year.

Thank you,

Jas Jagpal, BSc. York University - Toronto RE/MAX Sales Representative
Cell: 647-272-6629  O: 950-471-0002   F: 905-471-7441

Sign Up
For Vip Savings with Jas.
  BUY • SELL • INVEST in the GTA.

Do you own a Condo at Scarborough Town Centre and looking to sell? 
Consider getting Jas's Flat FEE MLS Listing and SAVE Money.

© 2010- Jas Jagpal

Markham Boxgrove Homes, Morningside Heights Homes, Scarborough Town Centre Condos, Toronto Real Estate: www.JasJagpal.com
Posted on: 
www.1stoprealestate.ca : www.LinkToMorningside.comwww.MarkhamBoxgrove.com
 

Posted via email from Markham Boxgrove Real Estate Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment